Determined Maryland Auto Accident Attorney Fights for Full Compensation
Persistent lawyer holds responsible parties in the Baltimore area accountable for damages
An auto accident involving a negligent driver can affect you physically, emotionally and financially. That’s why, after an accident, you need legal representation that will aggressively fight on your behalf and go after insurance companies, wrongful drivers or other responsible parties to get you all the money that you rightly deserve. As a skilled personal injury attorney at the Law Offices of Jeffrey M. Saff, LLC, I can help you secure the damages you deserve for past and future medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement and emotional distress. You can trust me to be unyielding in my support of accident victims in the Baltimore area and throughout Maryland. THERE IS NO ATTORNEY UNLESS YOU RECEIVE A RECOVERY.
Aggressive Maryland advocate represents clients injured in car accidents
The financial costs of an accident can take a heavy toll on its victims. My knowledge of Maryland statutes and case law empowers me to fight for the compensation you deserve. At the Law Offices of Jeffrey M. Saff, LLC, I represent clients involved in accidents caused by:
- Distracted driving — Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road and put others in danger. Texting, talking on a cellphone or using a GPS are just some of the distractions that can lead to car accidents.
- Reckless driving — Excessive speeding or failing to follow other traffic rules can result in devastating collisions. I examine police reports and witness statememnts to substantiate your claim.
- Drunk driving — There is no excuse for taking the wheel when impaired by alcohol. I go after drunk drivers who put others’ lives at risk.
- Weather conditions — Rain, snow and other weather conditions create challenges for drivers and can affect the functionality of cars. When weather is a factor in an accident, I work to show how much of the accident was a driver’s fault and how much was unavoidable.
- Defective auto parts — Automakers who fail to alert their customers to defects can be held liable for the problems caused by their negligence. Similarly, if a driver doesn’t attempt to remedy a known problem with their vehicle, they may face repercussions when an accident occurs.
I have become known as a skilled and tenacious advocate for auto accident victims. It is important to seek legal help immediately following a car accident so that evidence can be gathered and presented promptly to your insurer.
Tenacious lawyer handles insurance claims and disputes
When you file a claim with an insurance company, getting the monetary compensation you deserve can be a struggle. Insurance companies, their adjusters and their attorneys are determined to pay the minimum amount of accident compensation possible. In some cases, the insurance company’s resistance rises to the level of actionable bad faith. I help clients to make strong claims and oppose insurers who try to deny them.
To establish liability for the accident and substantiate the severity of your injuries, I bring in top experts in various fields, such as trauma doctors, chiropractors, forensics engineers, mechanics, and collision reconstruction analysts, who help build your case for the best possible settlement. These experts will deliver compelling testimony about the cause of your accident and the extent of your injuries, enhancing your prospects for a full, fair recovery.
Contact an assertive Maryland auto accident attorney
Selecting a strong, capable injury attorney is one of the best choices you can make after a car accident. To schedule a free initial consultation at the Baltimore office of the Law Offices of Jeffrey M. Saff, LLC, call 410-539-4446 or contact me online.